I was asked to put together a list of accomplishments I’ve achieved over the past few months. I thought it would be important to focus on different aspects of my career growth.
- Learner Profile: Captured ambiguous project requirements to formalize a design and implementation strategy
- Principle contributor to corporate semantic standards and best practices for technology use.
- Leading Self Service team to research and implement key Self service features using my POC/Research methodology.
- Collaborated with teams across the organization to unify around semantic data strategy (See ecosystem drawing).
- Reached out to Directors and VP for mentorship
- Wrote a White Paper and presented the results at several conferences on how Apollo evaluated MongoDB.
- Wrote several articles explaining ontologies and cloud testing best practices.
- My paper was featured on CIO website.
- Collaborate with UK Junior College to help guide students in thesis research projects
- Completed MBA program (3 May 2013)
- Attended Standford Probabilistic Graphical Models course offered through Coursera.